NEW DATE: NOV 6th.
Show Dates: March 19 - 22
Rehearsals begin in January
Directed by: Rebecca Calkin
Choreographed by: Jules Shumate
This show celebration of the mating game takes on the truths and myths behind that contemporary conundrum know as 'the relationship.' Act I explores the journey from dating and waiting to love and marriage, while Act II reveals the agonies and triumphs of in-laws and newborns, trips in the family car and pick-up techniques of the geriatric set. This hilarious revue and series of vignettes pays tribute to those who have loved and lost, to those who have fallen on their face at the portal of romance, to those who have dared to ask, 'Say, what are you doing Saturday night?'
What to Prepare?
- Please prepare 16-32 bars of a song from a contemporary musical. You may prepare a song from the show if desired. An accompanist will be provided. Please make sure your music is clearly marked and in the correct key.
- Those auditioning may also be asked to read from the script.
- Headshot and Resume are preferred, but not required.
- Those auditioning are requested to sign up for an audition time by visiting clicking below
- SIGN UP HERE!
- 2 Women (alto & mezzo soprano)
- 2 Men (bari-tenor ranges) - Will play a variety of different characters
- Age Range: 20s-50s
- All four need to be extremely good vocal artists as the songs feature lots of close harmonies, acappella singing, and quite a wide vocal range.This is not a sing for the faint hearted and a strong ability to read and learn music is required.
LOCATION: UNION COMMUNITY BUILDING 10087 Old Union Road, Union, KY 41091